Monday, February 13, 2006

The Dog Blog

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog about Vizslas. I have reserved a blogspot and have started to move some of the posts about my dogs to that blog.

If I do decide to develop this dog blog, my thought is to post articles about training, hunt and field competion, agility and conformation along with links to interesting or funny Vizsla stories. (There are a million stories out there that do not include my two!) I am hoping to get some Vizsla experts to submit articles and/or stories.

Anyway, since this is Blog Your Dog day, and since I have a miserable cold and just don't feel too good today, I thought I'd go ahead and post the link in lieu of a new post.

If you've read this blog at all, you already know my dogs, Ivy and Eve. If you want to get a "V fix" follow the link. (I'll try to get some puppie pictures up sometime today)

If I felt up to blogging about my dogs today, I might blog about how living with dogs has affected my decorating scheme:

(Note the "lovely" and ever present, ever changing array of quilts, throws and blankets that are tucked on my couch now.)