Monday, March 27, 2006

High School in a Whole Different Millennium

It's Get Real Monday. Here is my contribution to Randi's request for high school pictures.

I had to go to my yearbooks to find pictures of myself in high school! I don't have very many pictures of me before I was married--my mom still has them, I think--I hope!!

Here's a picture of me and my future husband, Tom. We had been dating about 6 months at that point; can you see the stars in my eyes?


This is me in our school play, Inherit the Wind, my sophomore year.


When I think of how easy it was to scan, crop, and upload these pictures from my yearbook with today's technology, I had to laugh when I found this picture of myself croping with the old red plastic tool and the black grease paint pen.


Check out the bell bottoms.

Related Tags: , , , ,