Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sorry, no pictures

This is where I would post a picture of a fancy car speeding away from paparazzi or a Hollywood star with one hand covering her face and the other warding off the photographer snapping pictures. Centered, large is my usual modis operandi. I like pictures.

I can't do that today because Blogger is having problems. Poor Blogger; my first response when I couldn't get it to work was to complain--Aaarrrggghh! But then I had to remember, Blogger is a free service and one with which I have fun every day. I am thankful for the ability to sit here and blab about whatever is on my mind and heart. And Blogger makes that possible for me and thousands of other Blogger blabbers.

It has also made it possible for me to meet so many wonderful people all over the world. I have my morning coffee with so many of you every day.

So have patience, give thanks, and say a prayer for the folks at Blogger. I'm sure they are under a lot of pressure and not all the comments they are getting are likely to be positive.

Thanks, Blogger.

Related Tags: