Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A big Thank YOU!

Ok, all you Internet Explorer viewers. . .notice anything different? Yea! My code is fixed!

Just in case you're impressed that I was able to work out the kinks on my own, I need to tell you about my friend, Eija.

She very graciously took it upon herself to figure out what was wrong with my code and sent me the fixed code via email. The first time I tried her fix, nothing changed (I think it was because I copied it straight from the email) but I tried it again this morning by copying it into Note Pad first and then pasting it into my template. Voila'!

Isn't that cool? I think that's one of the things I most enjoy about blogging--meeting wonderful people from all over the world. Eija is from Finland and she has two blogs, Scenes from God's World and her personal blog, The Invisible.

I wrote about her blog here. Eija is an amateur photographer with "just an ordinary digital camera", but her photos are spectacular and I think she is an amazing photographer. You must go and see her gorgeous photos with Bible references.

If you've never visited her blogs, why don't you visit her today? Tell her I said, "hi" and Thanks!!

Related Tags: , ,