Monday, April 17, 2006

Life's Simple Pleasures


Carol tagged me with this super easy, very pleasurable meme: Name 10 of Life's Simple Pleasures.

Here are mine from today:

1. walking barefoot on spring grass

2. reading a book for the umpteenth time and loving it all over again

3. sinking into my soft, leather chair

4. bifocals

5. cool breeze through an open window

6. long distance telephone calls and emails from friends

7. poetry and art

8. re-learning Copperplate calligraphy hand with my "new" antique pen nib

9. all my boys in one house again (at least for a little while!)

10. actually understanding what this means: “find the required root of the numerical coefficient, annex it to the letters, each with its exponent divided by the index of the root sought, and prefix the proper sign to the result”



I’m tagging:

Kim (Kim's are up.)

Hannah Hannah managed to sneak in WAAAY more than 10! She's also thinking of posting a meme, "FIVE guilty pleasures." I told her I'd do it! Will you?

Allyson (Allyson's are posted on her blog!)
(you've got to go visit Allyson just to look at her pictures!)

you, too Chad

Michele Michele's are up, too!

eija

Sally S. (Sally's are posted in the comments!)

Amy S. (Amy's are posted in the comments now!)

Ann Marie

Rebecca's are up. I didn't tag her (thought she didn't do memes for some reason) but I'm linking to hers anyway because I would have and because I love her #'s 1, 2, and 9 and her #7 made me laugh.

Here are Donna's!

Related Tags: , ,