Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Moving Day

That's right. For the past month, I've been quietly setting up and moving Hiraeth to my new location on Squarespace. I still have some work to do and I'll probably be re-arranging and moving stuff around as I get used to my new home, but it's finished enough for me to move in officially on New Year's Eve. I'm still working on sidebar links and buttons and categories, so you'll be seeing some changes in the days to come.

I hope you'll like it there. You can find Vizslocity and my reading blog, Hiraeth Warehouse right there in the side bar, too. If you want to subscribe to them as separate blogs, you can do that from their front pages. I hope that you, my regular readers, will follow me over there and change your subscriptions. Also, when you next update your blog rolls, would you mind changing my link in your sidebars? Thanks.

I'll continue to update this blog through New Years Eve and I'll be keeping it what's here available, but I won't be updating it anymore starting New Years Day.

I want to thank each and every one of you who has taken time everyday to come and read my blog. I'm especially thankful for those of you who have become my dear friends. You know who you are!

I have some new things planned for next year! I'll tell you more about that after the first of the year!