Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's done!


I finally got my sidebar links updated. Without completely messing up my template like I did yesterday. Whew!

There were a couple that I had to take out because the bloggers were no longer blogging, but I left my friend, Kate's, link in the sidebar even though she is no longer blogging. She boldly deleted hers when she made her decision to give it up--when it came right down to it I didn't want to delete her link even if it is no longer active. Not so bold, heh? Another friend, John, is busy with graduate school and hasn't updated for a long time but I suspect with another election season approaching, eventually he'll have a lot to say, so I left his link there, too.

I added several links to blogs that I've been reading for some time [I thought were already there (blush)] and there are also a few real new ones that I've only been reading for a short time that I just love!

I also joined my first blogroll: Blogging Chicks. I found that through "Reformed Chicks Blabbing." The name of that blog cracked me up the first time I read it. You've got to see the icon, too! And I joined my first webring: Christian Women Online.

I've also started to learn HTML through a great website that April1930 shared with me. I plan to put that in my sidebar, too, but I feel as though it might be tempting disaster to go back and fool around with my template anymore today! So for now, here's the link to WS3 Online Web Tutorials.

Now I think I'll go take a nap. . .no, it's way too pretty outside for that. I think I'll take the girls for a walk. . .