Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two New Edwards Links

For those of you who, like me, love the writings of Jonathan Edwards, I want to direct your attention to two new links in my sidebar:

Jonathan Edwards Online


From the Mission Statement of Jonathan Edwards Online:

The mission of the Jonathan Edwards Center and The Works of Jonathan Edwards Online is to produce a comprehensive online archive of Edwards’s writings and publications that will serve the needs of researchers and readers of Edwards, to support inquiry into his life, writings, and legacy by providing resources and assistance, and to encourage critical appraisal of the historical importance and contemporary relevance of America’s premier theologian.
What's not to love about that?

The Jonathan Edwards Center at Yale University


I'll bet you didn't know that JE has a blog! Well, I guess if David Brainerd can have a blog, so can Jonathan Edwards. All kidding aside, this blog is a companion to the Jonathan Edwards Online website and is full of stimulating things to read and ponder, and I hope to discuss with other fans of Jonathan Edwards.

Speaking of all that stimulation, this has served to remind me to pick up with my devotional posts on Edwards' Resolutions.

Related Tags: , , ,