Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday


This week's tip is one I think you'll all like, especially if you are finding some really good WFMW tips each week, but there just seem to be so many that you can't remember them all.

I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite, free programs, Evernote. Evernote is a notetaking program that is amazingly easy to use. When I turn on my computer in the morning, I launch my Outlook and then Evernote.

Evernote sits there in my task bar, waiting to serve me as soon as I come across a great quote, or an idea for a post, or a scripture passage I want to check out, or anything else I want to remember. The really best thing about it is that if you copy and paste something from the internet, it embeds a hyperlink (go to source) so if you want to go back and tell someone that you tried their Italian White Bean, Sausage, and Spinach soup and it was delicious, you can "remember" where you found the recipe. (I used this as an example because I copied that recipe without using Evernote and I don't remember who to thank.)

Evernote. Works for Me!
Related Tags: ,