Monday, August 21, 2006

God's Minute

August Twenty-first

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep Thy righteous judgments. Accept, I beseech Thee, that frewill offerings of my mouth, O Lord, and teach me Thy judgments. Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage forever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.--Psalm 119:105, 106,108,111.

OUR dear Heavenly Father, we thank Thee that during the night we could rest and sleep under the shadow of Thy protecting wing. We are grateful for the opportunities for service to overcome evil and perform our tasks. May we show the spirit of the Master in all we think, say and do.

Bless our absent friends and loved ones, and keep them in Thy holy will. Remember in Thy mercy the tempted and tried and afflicted ones, and sustain them by Thy grace. Bless those in authority in our State and nation with wisdom to know and strength to do Thy will.

Sustain those who labor for the establishment of Thy Kingdom at home and abroad, and hasten the time when all men may know and obey Thee. For Jesus' sake. Amen.

Rev. Howard A. Kramer,
Cleveland, Ohio

Related Tags: , ,