Sunday, November 26, 2006

The House "A Christmas Story" Built

Yesterday, I heard over my car radio that someone had bought and restored the house that was used in the filming of "A Christmas Story." It was opened to the public for the first time yesterday. We lived in the Cleveland area and have been in the Tremont neighborhood once when Jake's high school baseball team played a team from Cleveland but we've never seen the house. I've always wanted to, though.

Our family loves that movie. We watch it every Christmas Eve. There are so many good one liners! I can't tell you the number of times Tom has announced, "Don't anybody move!"

Want a "leg lamp" to proudly display in your window? You can get one here. If you just want an ornament for the tree, you can find one here.

So, go check it out! I triple dog dare ya!

Related Tags: , ,