Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Help wanted

You know the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you." Well, I'm not so sure about that right now.

You see, I'm a big fan of Firefox, especially since I've been blogging. It's great to be able to have several tabs open at the same time. I can type, create technorati tags, and research all at the same time. It makes blogging so much easier!

And because I'm so happy with Firefox, I just don't use Internet Explorer anymore. Recently, however, we had some work done on our computer and now for some reason when I click on a link,the new window opens in IE. I planned on changing that someday, but never got around to it.

Now, however, I'm glad I didn't, because I looked at my own blog today in IE and it looks like a mess! It's all very neat and tidy in Firefox, but in IE, the sidebar starts at the end of the main portion of the blog and it looks all choppy and messy.


So here's the thing. If you use IE and it looks the same way to you--all untidy and mis-formatted--will you leave a note in the comments and let me know? (I'm not sure I want to know if it's been like this for a very long time. . .) And if you have any idea about what I may have done to cause this mess and how to fix it, could you leave a note in the comments, too?

Of course if you use IE and it looks perfectly fine to you, I'll want to know that, too!

Thanks!

Related Tags: , ,