Thursday, December 07, 2006

Computer Problems

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm experiencing some pretty serious computer problems this morning. I was able to cobble on just now by using the Windows Task Manager, however, the computer is very unstable and seems to keep doing new, bad things, so if I don't answer an email or if you don't see me around for awhile, you'll know why.

It appears as though I have lost everything in my start up. Other goofy things are going on, too--no task bar, sometimes it wants to boot in safe mode, sometimes Windows boots but I can't access my programs without going through the task manager and sometimes nothing much happens but a dark screen. Sigh. . .

I have a call in to my computer repairman and he'll be coming by to take a look at it on Monday when we return home from our trip to Ohio. Eldest son, John, is staying at the house to take care of the pets while we're gone, so I'll see if he can post up the prayers using his laptop.