Thursday, May 25, 2006

Stole this meme from Michele

Got this from Michele

20 years ago I . . .
was a stay at home mom living in Ohio with two young sons

10 years ago I . . .
was living in Kentucky, homeschooling two boys and wondering how that happened

5 years ago I . . .
was living in Brunswick, Ohio, homeschooling and planning my new perennial beds and herb garden

3 years ago I . . .
was preparing for my middle son's graduation from High School and another move, this time to Illinois

1 year ago I . . .
was finishing up my tenth year of homeschooling

So far this year I . . .
saw my first-born son become a husband and I've become a mother-in-law.

Yesterday I . . .
created a new chicken recipe from the ingredients I had on hand--and it wasn't too bad if I do say so myself

Today I . . .
need to get off the computer and finish sewing my new cloth napkins (Thanks for the idea, Becky!)

Tomorrow I will . . .
Clean house.

In the next year I will . . .
hopefully be busy with my new calligraphy business and still have time to blog

In the next minute I will . . .
Post this to my blog and then go pray for my daughter-in-law, Beth, who has a job interview at 10!

[UPDATE] Not ONLY did Beth get the job, they put her to work already! : )