Thursday, July 27, 2006

Saturday Book Reviews

Life seems to be on fast forward for me this summer. It's been fun, but it's been very busy! Because of that, I have pulled way back on blogging and decided to swear off memes for the rest of the summer. But there is a new meme starting this Saturday that I simply can't resist!

Sherry, at Semicolon, is launching a new book review meme. Here's how it works:

Saturdays are slow days around the blog world, but Saturday would be a great day for catching up on book reviews by various bloggers that were posted during the week. So, this Saturday, if you have a review of a book that you posted sometime this week, and you would like to get more attention for that book review, come to Semicolon and add your link to the Mr. Linky thing-a-ma-jig that will be in my post entitled Saturday Review. Only one book review per blog per week. Then, go read everybody else’s book reviews. Because we all need to add to our list of books to read –or not read.

Oh, let’s try to put the name of the book or an abbreviated title in parentheses after your name so that people will know what book they’re going to read about. It seems to be working for Shannon, but she says no more than four words in the parentheses.

Write those reviews (or book thoughts, if you prefer to keep it informal). See you Saturday.
I'll be writing my first review this Saturday. Hmmm. What shall I review? So many books, so little time. So, all you readers of the world! Stand up and be counted! (you get brownie points if you can tell me what song I borrowed those words from) Tell us of your favorite book (or not-so-favorite book!) Leave a link to your review at Semicolon on Saturday.

Related Tags: , ,