Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall activity ideas

Next Saturday, the 21st, we will be hosting a Fall Fun day here at our house for my 3rd-5th grade Sunday School students. (There are about 14 or 15 students in all--mostly boys) It's just a chance for them to get together and have fun outside of Sunday School. We're planning the typical menu: Hot dogs, chips, apple cider and donuts.

Here's your assignment, should you choose to accept it:

I could really use some suggestions for some fun outdoor games. I am planning an obstacle course/maze of some sort using bags of leaves and several relay races. Bobbing for apples is a no brainer. But I need at least one activity that doesn't include running and chasing and racing because one of my students is in a wheel chair. Stef can definitely navigate a maze but I am hoping to find some other fall activities in which she can participate fully. The kids will only be here about 2 hours and part of that time will be taken up in eating, but I want to make sure I have enough to keep them busy!

Any and all suggestions will be most appreciated. You can leave them in the comments or send them via email.