Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Slight Change


A week or so ago I noticed that Shannon, from Rocks in My Dryer, had changed her profile name to include the name of her blog. I had been considering this for quite some time and I figured if Shannon could do it, well then, so could I, so yesterday I finally took the plunge.

I first began calling myself "Kim from IL", because I had begun commenting on my friend Rebecca's blog and wanted to distinguish myself from "Kim in ON" to save confusion, especially since we seemed to be "one the same page" so often. The thought of ever having my own blog had never entered my mind at that point. Neither had the thought that in a few short months "Kim in ON" would be a dear friend. Or that I would know so many spectacular women bloggers and grow to love them so.

Anyway, I still live in Illinois, but I have a place in the blogosphere now. Hiraeth, a home away from home. I'm glad for all of the wonderful women who take the time to come and visit me each day. I want you all to know that you are all a blessing to me. Thanks for visiting me. C'mon in and we'll put on the kettle.