Friday, July 28, 2006

Summer Tour of Homes

Here is my little open house for my bloggy friends. Thanks to BooMama for thinking of this! I hope you feel welcome in my home and I look forward to visiting your home today. Leave me a note in the comments with an invitation and I'll come visiting.


This is our little bungalow in the fall. The house was built in 1925 and has a lot of charm.

Our front door from the porch.


Our front door from the inside


Living room showing my reading chair.


The rest of the living room. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you have seen that couch many times adorned with various blankets and throws and two happy dogs. Someday I am going to do a post just with pictures of the various cover ups we've used on the couch so that the dogs can take up permanent residence there and not make it too "doggy."


That's me blogging.


This is where I blog, surrounded by my books.


This is also where I do my calligraphy.


This is our sunroom. A nice place for a cup of tea.


And here is my kitchen. What? It's messy? Well, you didn't expect me to invite you over and then not feed you, did you?