Monday, February 20, 2006

This is so Me

You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe

But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated
You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys
Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.
And you're dependable, too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.


I'm definitely a plain Jane coffee drinker. Black, strong, hot and lots of it! No decaf for me! I've cut back on my coffee drinking a bit in the past year or so, but I still have my two cups of real, homebrewed coffee in the morning. I used to drink a whole pot, but two steaming mugs of hi-test are better than a whole pot of decaf, don't you think?

What about you? What kind of coffee drinker are you?

(I must confess that I am also a grammar nut. I had to change the code from "And your dependable too" to "And you're dependable, too.")